- The Louisville Bicycle Club (formerly Louisville Wheelmen) is a cycling club in Louisville, Kentucky, USA, and serves the greater Louisville metropolitan area, including Southern Indiana. We are dedicated to promoting the sport of bicycling and advocating for the rights of all cyclists. Since its founding in 1897, the Louisville Bicycle Club has been one of the most active and progressive clubs in the Midwest.
- The By-Laws of the Louisville Bicycle Club (revised January 2009).
- Our newsletter is published bimonthly throughout the year and is available free of charge to members in good standing and to our advertisers and sponsors. This Web site will present articles from our current and recent newsletters.
- The Louisville Bicycle Club Contact List shows members of the Executive Committee, program chairs, racing teams coaches and assorted other people who make the club go.
- Membership dues:
Youth (13-18): $10
Individual (18 & over): $15
Family (including dependent children): $20
- On-line registration: Sign up or renew your LBC membership on-line at Active.com (secure server)
- If you want to register the old-fashioned way, print this membership application and mail it in with your check.
- For further membership questions, contact .
- Electronic newsletter: Club members, want to receive your club newsletter electronically? Want to do your part in saving printing and mailing costs (along with a tree branch or two)? Use this form to choose receiving your newsletter as a PDF document, delivered to the e-mail address of your choice.
- Free! KyCycList is an automated electronic mailing list for cyclists in Kentucky and neighboring states to share cycling information and discussion. Follow the directions here to subscribe to and unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- If you have a question to ask, an issue to discuss, or just want to post anything off the top of your head, come to the LBC Discussion Forum.
Old Kentucky Home Bicycle Tour
- The Old Kentucky Home Tour (OKHT) is our annual premier tour. It is a two-day tour starting and ending in Louisville with an overnight stay in historic Bardstown, Ky. In 2009, the tour will be the 32nd annual ride and is scheduled for Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 12-13.
Copyright ©1995-2007 Louisville Wheelmen. All rights reserved.
Contact the for comments/questions.
last updated: 14 December 2007
This site is never browser-specific. Use your favorite browser!